Mock Test PSS Group B in Quiz Format covering all subjects will be conducted soon on this website only is the announcement given. As per the announcement, it’s live NOW. The major source is the India Post website.
You can start playing.
NOW MOCK TEST PSS GROUP B Paper I and Paper II is LIVE
Read the instructions first:
1. You can skip the question to attempt it later by clicking the NEXT button.
2. But, if you tick it, you cannot change it. If you choose once, it’s over; you can not do it again.
It is as good as bubbling and thinking to change it. It’s NOT possible.
So, skip it to attempt it again later, do not tick it.
Do NOT take this MOCK TEST seriously. The main aim is to give good questions that test you. You know, this score does not have any value.
Do not get disappointed that this test is too tough.
If you get 20% in the MOCK Test you are good to go.
But, why then MOCK TEST?
(i) It helps to assess the time maintenance.
(ii) It helps in recapitulation.
(iii) It helps in expecting depth questions and preparing for more questions around the questions asked here in MOCK TEST.
(iv) Expect the unexpected. Here an attempt is made to pose depth questions only so that you are prepared for that.
To attempt easy questions, there are many apps out there in the market.
When you answer in-depth questions on each topic, you will be well prepared for the exam. Our motto is to prepare you for the depth-questions.
All the Best for Main Exam.
Mock Test PSS Group B in Quiz Format
Check out the Quiz here.
MOCK TEST PSS GROUP B PAPER-I
Drafting and Noting Questions for MOCK Test in PS Group B Exam:
1. A list of Suspicious transaction alerts of Anti Money Laundering pertaining to a Sub Office ABC has been received from your Regional Office. Those transactions belong to the category ”High-value transactions without KYC and PAN card”.
As a Divisional Head, draft a communication to the Sub-divisional Head of ABC Subdivision ordering an inquiry.
2. Draft a DO letter to the Owners of Cashew Industries of XYZ locality in your Division regarding the benefits of Atal Pension Yojana to the workers of the unorganized sector with a request to make use of the APY drive being conducted in the locality during next week.
3. Prepare a note seeking orders of the Competent Authority w.r.t. receipt of a proposal by a sponsor for releasing a special cover on a College completing 50 years in your Division.
4. Prepare a note seeking orders of the Competent Authority w.r.t receipt of a complaint from Mr.Z stating that the letterbox in their village is not being cleared by the APBPM for the past 1 month.
Now appear for MOCK TEST PSS GROUP B PAPER-II also.
MOCK TEST PSS GROUP B PAPER-II
Now it’s your turn.
Which question from the MOCK TEST PSS GROUP B PAPER-I & MOCK TEST PSS GROUP B PAPER-II QUIZ did you like the most?
Let me know in the comments section below right now.