IPO Exam/GrB Exam MCQs
IPO Exam/GrB Exam MCQs will provide the Question-setter thinking process. Firstly, you check out a question in 2012. In 2012 PSS GrB Examination one of the questions in the Current affairs section is as follows:
Who is the non-striker playing with Sachin when he made his 100th century against Bangladesh :
(a) Virat Kohli (b) MS Dhoni (c) Rohit Sharma (d) Suresh Rania
Ya. correct. This is a googly question. However, here elimination-method is the only resolve in such cases. Meanwhile, Start eliminating now. For instance, the match was against Bangladesh in which India lost the game. As such, we can rule out the likelihood of Kohli and Dhoni continuing till the end. After that, it comes to 50:50 now. Back then Rohit Sharma was not playing. Then, the probable answer would be Suresh Raina. Finally, it is correct. However, check it. Certainly, People started checking curiously for jersy of non-striker in Google-search after the exam.
In conclusion, IPO Exam/GrB Exam MCQs with application type of questions help you test in-depth knowledge on the subject. Above all, by preparing seriously for the exam makes you different from others as IPO Exam/GrB Exam MCQs tests the practical utility of the subject you learn. Therefore, you should be a serious learner by devoting at least 3 hours daily to be successful.
It is test time: IPO Exam/GrB Exam MCQs:
1. Name the policy which provides special relief on Natural calamities, by waiving penalty during the said period:
[a]suraksha[b]Gram priya[c]Gram Suvidha[d]Gram Sumangal.
2. Surrender facility is not available in which of the following PLI policies:
[a]Sumangal [b]Suraksha [c]Santosh [d]suvidha
3. Loan facility is available in:
[a]Children policy[b]Gram sumangal[c]Gram Priya[d]Gram suvidha
4. In a PLI Yugal Suraksha(YS) policy what is the rebate you get for a policy with a yearly premium of ₹12000? [a]1200 [b]1000 [c]500 [d]240
5. In a PLI Yugal Suraksha(YS) what will be the rebate, you get for a policy with a half-yearly premium amount of ₹12000?
[a] 240 [b]200 [c]120 [d]1000
6.In a YS policy what will be the rebate for a policy with Quarterly- the premium amount of ₹12000?
[a]80 [b]400 [c]2000 [d] 120
7. What is the death claim amount that will be sanctioned in r/o RPLI policy with SA=20,000 and age at entry=33 years, if the policyholder dies within one year from the date of acceptance policy and paid premium regularly including the month of death:
[a]6000+bonus accrued, if any [b] 7000+bonus accrued, if any
[c]12000+bonus accrued, if any [d]20000+bonus accrued, if any
8. What is the death claim amount that will be sanctioned in r/o RPLI policy with SA=20,000 and age at entry=33 years, monthly premium=72, Date of acceptance=05-12-2018, the first premium paid for 12/2018, if the policyholder-dies on 12-08-2019 and paid premium regularly paid up to 5/2019:
[a]6000+bonus accrued, if any [b] 7000+bonus accrued, if any [c]20000+bonus accrued if any [d]none of the above.
9. What is the death claim amount that will be sanctioned in r/o RPLI policy with SA=20,000 and age at entry=33 years, monthly premium=72, Date of acceptance=05-12-2016, the first premium paid for 12/2016, if the policyholder dies on 12-08-2019 by committing suicide and paid premium regularly paid up to 8/2019:
[a]6000+bonus accrued, if any [b] 7000+bonus accrued, if any [c]20000+bonus accrued, if any [d]none of the above.
10. What is the death claim amount that will be sanctioned in r/o RPLI policy with SA=20,000 and age at entry=33, monthly premium=72, Date of acceptance=05-12-2017, the first premium paid for 12/2017, if the dies on 12-08-2019 by committing suicide and paid premium regularly paid up to 8/2019:
[a]6000+bonus accrued, if any [b] 7000+bonus accrued, if any
[c]20000+bonus accrued if any [d] none of the above.
11. What is the rebate on PLI Yugal Suraksha (YS) policy with SA=2,00,000 with monthly premium=₹300 as per table per one lakh.
[a]10 [b]20 [c]17 [d]16
12. A Family Pensioner attains the age of 80 years on 24-08-2012 gets a family pension of Rs10,000. From which date she will get her additional pension and amount of total pension(including additional pension, if any) she gets is:
[a]From:24-08-2012;Rs12000 (b) from:01-08-2012;Rs12000
[c] From: 01-09-2012Rs12000 (d) Family pensioners are ineligible for additional pension.henceRs10000.
13. Which of the following is an incorrect statement?
(a) Retirement Gratuity (RG) or Death Gratuity is not liable for attachment by the courts of Law under code of civil procedure.
(b) It is permissible to make the recovery of Govt dues from Retirement Gratuity dues in r/o Govt. Servant even without obtaining his consent.
(c) It is permissible to make the recovery of Govt dues from DG dues in r/o G.S. even without obtaining the consent of his family members in the case of deceased Govt servant.
(d) It is permissible to make recovery from Gratuity towards the whole or a part of pecuniary loss caused by the Govt servant concerned to Govt. by negligence or breach of orders.
14. Choose the incorrect statement: Over stayal of leave without proper sanction:
[a]will be debited against the HPL account of G.S.to the extent HPL is due and excess treated as EOL.
[b]No Leave salary is admissible for the entire period of over stayal.
[c]Period of over stayal will not count for increment, leave, pension.
[d]will be debited against EL account of G.S. to the extent EL is due and excess treated as dies-non.
IPO Exam/GrB Exam MCQs Continued…….
15. Choose the incorrect statement: LND(Leave not due)
[a]during the entire service is limited to a maximum of 360 days
[b] cannot be granted to an officer whose leave account shows a debit balance in consequence of the grant of LND on a previous occasion
[c] cannot be granted in the case of Leave Preparatory Retirement (LPR)
[d] when G.S. granted LND resigns from service or goes on VRS without returning to duty, resignation or retirement will take effect from the date on which such leave that commenced, and the leave salary should be recovered.
16.LTC is not admissible during:
[a]Maternity leave [b]Paternity leave [c] Child care leave [d]Casual leave
17. LTC is admissible to :
[a]Members of the family of G.S under suspension [b] G.S. under suspension
[c] G.S. on Child care leave [d] a & c
18. A female Govt servant was granted 180 days of child adoption leave on her adoption of a child aged 3 months (age of a child on the date of legal adoption). What is the eligible period of child adoption leave that may be granted in of 180 days already granted :
[a]6months [b]9 months [c]1year [d]2years
19. Family Pension eligible to surviving child of both deceased parents who is drawing enhanced pension (Mother) and Rs24000 (Father) while they were alive will be:
[a]₹ 47,000 [b] ₹ 45000 [c] ₹ 23000 [d] ₹ 24000
20. Where suspension period covers a calendar month partially, Transport Allowance payable to a suspended officer for that month shall :
[a] be Nil, [b]be reduced proportionately [c]paid in full as he is present for at least one day in the month [d] be 50% of the TPA of that month.(see CCS(CCA) Rules)
21. Which of the following is the non-cognizable offense:
[a]Forgery [b]cheating by personification [c]highway robbery [d] Theft
22. Choose the incorrect statement: a day is marked as “ dies-non’’ by the leave-sanctioning authority under the circumstances when:
[a] the official remains absent from duty without prior information
[b] official is on duty in office & he leaves the office without proper permission
[c] the official remains in the office, but, refuses to perform the duty assigned to him.
[d] the official comes late and works throughout the day during office hours.
23. In a Rule14 inquiry, Leading questions are permissible in
[a]examination [b]cross-examination [c]re-examination [d]none of the above
24. In a Rule-14 inquiry, Re-examination should be confirmed only to matters arising out of:
[a]examination [b]cross-examination [c]new evidence [d]none of the above.
25. In a Rule-14 Inquiry, an AGS is permitted for :
[a]examination [b]cross-examination [c]re-examination [d]all the above
26. To whom a G.S can appeal against the order imposing penalties specified in Rule-11 to, in c/w his activities as an office-bearer of association, federation or union, participating in the Joint Consultation and Arbitration compulsory scheme:
[a]Appointing authority [b]President [c]Group A officer [d]none of the above.
27. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
[a) NRI can not open accounts in POSB schemes
[b) No transactions are allowed in POSB with the power of attorney
[c) A blind person can open all types of POSB accounts in his name
[d) None of these.
28. In Joint B type of accounts, the signature of both is required at the time of
[a) Transfer (b) Issue of DPB (c) Withdrawal (d) a& b
29. Certificates on Transfer as security is allowed for:
[a) Individual (b) Association (c) Institution (d) Local Authority
30. A holding is NOT excess of prescribed limit if it is by :
[a) Inheritance (b) Award by Govt (c) Survivor of Joint account holders
[d) Statutory devolution (e) Nomination (f) Maturity
31. Person to Person is allowed to :
[a) Relative (b) Heir of deceased (c) on orders of court (d) pledge (e)Survivor of Joint A/c
32. A female Govt servant was granted 180 days of child adoption leave on her adoption of a child aged 3 months(age of a child on the date of legal adoption). What is the eligible period of child adoption leave that may be granted in continuation of 180 days already granted :
[a]6months [b]9 months [c]1year [d]2years
33. Amount of HPL encashment that can be granted to a resigned GS with EL credit=240 HPL credit=80days:
[a]80days of HPL encashment[b]60 days of HPL encashment
[c]40days of HPL encashment[d]None of the above.
34. A person was appointed as temporary GS on 23-05-2011.what is the leave at his credit on 01-01-2012, if he does not avail any kind of leave.
[a]EL=33days; HPL=22 days [b]EL=32days;HPL=21days [c]EL=30days;HPL=20 days [d]as the person is temporary GS, no leave credit.
35. Amount of EL encashment that can be granted to a resigned GS with EL credit=240 HPL credit=80days:
[a]240days of EL encashment[b]120 days of EL encashment[c]300days of EL encashment[d]None of the above.
36. GS retires voluntarily on 03-05-2012,his EL=260;HPL=280 as on 31-12-2011.What will be EL and HPL eligible for encashment:
37. A Family Pensioner attains the age of 80 years on 24-08-2012 gets a family pension of Rs10000. From which date she will get her additional pension and amount of total pension(including additional pension, if any) she gets is:
[a)From:24-08-2012;Rs12000 (b) from:01-08-2012;Rs12000
[c) From: 01-09-2012Rs12000 (d) Family pensioners are ineligible for additional pension.henceRs10000.
38. State the incorrect statement: Family Pension is not eligible for a
[a]person drawing already one FP [b] person drawing FP under Employees Pension Scheme(EPS),1995
[c]person to whom an award under CCS(Extraordinary Pension)Rules
[d]person who retires before the completion of 10 years service and for instance, he dies after retirement.
Finally, you know now, the application type of questions does come handy in preparation for the exam towards the effective learning process. In short, prepare such types of questions yourself and pose to your friend. As such, the IPO Exam/GrB Exam MCQs from this article will help you to understand the depth at which the preparation should be.
Importantly, I hope this post showed you how to prepare yourself using some cool, untapped strategies.
Furthermore, now I’d like to know what you have to say.
Which question from this post do you like the most?
Post answers, if you know many.
Either way, let me know in the comments section below.
Read More: For accessing revised syllabus for Gr B Exam: click here