PO & RMS Accountant Exam Syllabus 2023, Pattern(New), eligibility has been released by Directorate on 18-04-2023.
PO RMS Accountant Exam Syllabus and eligibility for PO RMS Accountant Exam Syllabus is an important aspect for those who are preparing for PO &RMS Accountant Exam 2023. The is conducted in various circles on different dates but the syllabus would be the same for all. PO and RMS Accountant Exam Exam is conducted in two papers. Notifications have been released in some circles on PO and RMS Accountant Exam. This exam would help the Inspector Posts exam (IPO EXAM) also as a mock test.
Books to buy for practical questions carrying 70 marks in each paper-1 and paper-2 total marks:140 marks out of 200 would be practical problems. So, Swamy books are good sources for practical solutions to problems carrying high weightage this time and even some are compulsory questions:
Books to buy for Practical Questions in PO And RMS Accountant Examination:
(140 marks in both papers):
- CCS (Leave ) Rules Made Easy-Swamy Publishers
- TA Rules made easy-and TA Compilation(both)-Swamy Publishers
- Pension Rules Made Easy-Swamy Publications.
- FR SR Part-1 and Pay Rules made easy combo-Swamy publishers.
- Swamy Hand Book-2023 (for overview and some calculations )
PO and RMS Accountant Exam Paper I (with Books) 3 hours 100 marks
There are two parts to each paper. The time is 3 hrs and for 100 marks.
1. FRs 1 to 56
2. SRs 1 to 203
1. Dearness allowance
2. House Rent allowance (link given in 1 above )
3. City compensatory allowance (link given in 1 above )
PO and RMS Accountant Exam Paper II (with Books) with 100 Marks
Paper 2 has further two parts in it. The time is 3 hours and for 100 marks
1. FHB Volume I &
4. Core System Integration Manual in SAP environment related to Finance & Accounts (F&A) functions, HR pay role Management Manual.
The Pattern of POST OFFICE and RMS Accountant Exam
Pattern and Syllabus of Examination for PO & RMS Accountant.
The pattern of examination:
• There will be two papers with books for this examination. Maximum marks in each paper will be 100.
• Both Papers will consist of theoretical questions and practical questions in the proportion of 1/3rd theoretical and 2/3rd practical questions. In both portions, there will be some compulsory questions. Marks for the theory portion would be 30 and those for the practical portion will be 70.
PO & Rms accountant exam minimum qualifying Marks:
• For 0.C. candidates, qualifying marks will be 45% in each paper and 50% in the aggregate. SCIST candidates will require 38% and 43 % marks respectively for qualifying in each paper and in the aggregate.
• An official securing at least 60% marks in a particular paper will be exempted from appearing in that paper in the next two subsequent examinations.
PO & RMS Accountant exam eligibility:
You may know that the PO& RMS accountant examination is amongst Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants who have not less than three years of continuous service.
PO and RMS Accountant exam books:
Just for PO and Rms accountant exam books have been linked as above.
Post office & RMS Accountant exam study material:
Different study materials are linked as above.
Post office Rms accountant exam previous question papers:
Have a look: PO Rms accountant exam’s previous question papers will be linked soon.
Post office and RMS Accountant promotion:
On promotion to po and rms accountant, some allowance is provided as accountant allowance.
Directorate Memo is as follows:
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi -110001,
1. All Heads of the Circle,
2. Director of all Postal Training Centre
Subject: Pattern and syllabus for ‘PO & RMS Accountant Examination’.
Provision 273 of Postal Manual Vol-IV provides for conducting of PO& RMS accountant examination amongst Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants who have not less than three years of continuous service. The last revision of the syllabus was made vide letter No. 9-2/89-SPB-II dated 17.01.1990 and Pattern vide letter no. 9-2/89-SPB-Il dated 10.11.1989.
2. Due to various changes of rules and procedure, the pattern and syllabus of the PO & RMS Accountant Examination have been amended to align to meet present-day requirements. The pattern and syllabus are enclosed as annexure-I.
The proposed change will apply to the examination to be held after the issuance of this letter.
All the best for the Exam.
In case of any queries, drop in the comments section.