PS Group B Exam: Notification for LDCE (Latest 28-09-2020) for the promotion to the cadre of PS Group B has been released today that has been much awaited by many aspirants.
Notification for LDCE for promotion to PS Group B Exam(Latest 28-09-2020) is posted here in this postal blog for information and downloading.
To apply online for the Group B Exam click the link given here: Group B Application
Applications are invited in online mode from the willing and eligible candidates for which link will be available at ccc.cept.gov.in/GroupB application. A hard copy of the application, duly signed by the applicant, is required to be sent to the parent office by the applicants. For APS candidates, a hard copy of the application, duly verified by the Competent Authority is required to be sent to the concerned Circle Office.
|1||Online Application Submission Starts from||28.09.2020|
|2||Last date for Online Application||19.10.2020|
|3||Correction in Application form(if necessary), by candidates||25.10.2020 9:00 AM to 26.10.2020 up to 5:30 PM|
|4||Availability of Admit Cards||04.11.2020|
|5||Date of Examination||08.11.2020|
Instructions to the candidates applying for the Group B examination scheduled on 8th November 2020.
1. Please refer to the instructions issued in the Notification released by the Postal Directorate [DE Section] vide letter F. No. A-34012/10/2019-DE dated 28th September 2020.
2. As per Para 2 of the Notification, applications are invited from willing and Eligible applicants through
Online in the link mentioned below: http://ccc.cept.gov.in/GroupBApplication
3. It was also mentioned in the notification that a hard copy of the application duly signed by the applicant has to be sent to the parent office. For APS candidates, a hard copy of the application duly verified by the authority is required to be sent to the concerned Circle Office.
Procedure for applying through Online Group B Application website:
1. Registration is compulsory through the website mentioned below for the candidates applying for
the Group B Examination. http://ccc.cept.gov.in/GroupBApplication
2. Preferred browser is Google Chrome in Desktop Computer for the Website.
3. Candidate has to click on the “Register” button for proceeding to Registration. In the Registration Form, the candidate has to furnish the details of Name, Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, Password of his choice for login, and a security Question with Answer for the purpose of Forgot Password option, etc.,
4. Once Registration is successful, a message will be displayed to the user with the needful instructions.
5. For the purpose of Login, the user has to check their mailbox and click on the link sent to their
registered mail ID.
6. On successful validation, the user is able to log in to the Website through the above URL for applying to the Group B Examination.
7. For login, the user has to enter their eMail ID as a user name and the password mentioned the time of registration.
8. After login, the user can submit his application for Group B Examination.
9. All the fields which are marked with (*) are mandatory fields.
10. Before filling up the application, the user has to keep his Photo and Signature ready in JPEG format for uploading. The size of the photo and Signature should be below 100 KB.
11. While entering the details in the form, the form will reload multiple times to fetch the required fields.
Please wait for the process to complete while filing the form.
12. After the selection of No. of chances already availed field, the application will calculate the eligibility of the candidate for the examination.
13. After filling up of the form, uploading the photo, Signature, entering of Captcha, etc., the user has to
Click on the “SAVE” button to cross check the data entered with photo, Signature uploaded.
14. After cross-checking the data, the User has to click on the “Final Submit” button to submit the application. No modifications can be done after the final submission.
15. If any correction is required to the data, the user can click on the “Cancel” button and do the changes to the fields. After correcting the details user has to click on the SAVE button and Final Submit button to
submit the application successfully.
16. User has been provided with the option to print the application immediately after “Final Submission”. User has to print the application and sign it before sending the same to their parent office/controlling Unit.
17. Options have been provided to the user to Change Password, Download/Print the application
submitted etc., at any point of time.
The main points of PS Group B NOTIFICATION are:
Subject: Notification for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the cadre of P.S. Group’B’for the vacancies of the year 2017-18,2018, 2019, and 2020.
Department of Posts has decided to conduct the LDCE (19% for IP Line and 06% for General Line) for promotion to the cadre of Postal Service Group ‘B’ (PS Group ‘B’) for the vacancies of the year 2Ol7 -78 (No vacancy), 2018, 2019 and 2020 as per the following schedule:
Date of Exam Paper Nos. Time
08th November 2020 (Sunday) Paper-I 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. Paper-II 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Group B Exam Syllabus: Clarity given in the notification
As far as the PS Gr B syllabus is concerned the following is important to note the following mentioned in the PS Gr B Notification released today.
In both the papers, circulars/orders/guidelines/Rules issued up to 31st December of the year preceding the year of examination i.e. 31st December 2019 will be part of the syllabus except the Annual Report and Book of information for which latest report and information available in IndiaPost Website will be taken into account for the purpose.
Check out this post for Group B Exam Syllabus:
As the date of examination is 08-11-2020, only 40 days more to go for the PS Group B Exam. All the best for the aspirants and keep visiting this postalblog for latest updates